Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
A high-quality renovation with a private leafy aspect, this first-floor apartment has that tranquil feeling you’ve been searching for. Straight away, you are met with floor to ceiling windows which allow the outdoors to flow through seamlessly. Being well positioned to the rear of ‘Ashton Gardens’, a boutique building of only 15, the calming space offers stylish interiors and nooks perfect to work from home in.
– Open living/dining with new floor-to-ceiling windows
– Undercover balcony enjoying outlooks into the trees
– Modern kitchen with gas cooking, integrated dishwasher
– Both bedrooms are appointed with built-in wardrobes
– Oversized main bed has room for a home workspace
– Stylish bathroom including bath and with laundry area
– Fresh paint and new Sisal natural carpet throughout
– Ample off-street parking on a first-come, first-served basis
– Convenient access to city buses, pets upon application
– Stroll to Waverton station and Crows Nest restaurants
Best suited for:
First homebuyers, a professional couple or investor seeking a lifestyle of low maintenance living and proximity to the city.