Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
An interplay of natural light extends throughout this spacious home dedicated to seamless family living, whilst floor-to-ceiling glass doors provide a smooth transition between airy interiors and outdoor entertainment, native gardens and level lawns. Emphasising district and skyline views, this residence is conveniently located within walking distance to Middle Harbour and Seaforth Village
– Extremely private and peaceful outdoor entertaining and play spaces
– North facing rear Italian porcelain tiled alfresco with extendable cafe chic awning
– Spacious and comfortable open floorplan, crisp colour palette
– Airy study/second living area with sun-kissed balcony
– Gas, stone and island kitchen with breakfast bench
– Master suite opens to grand balcony, built-in robes, ensuite with Victoria and Albert basins
– Luxury upstairs bathroom with double vanity and freestanding bath
– Reading room, lime washed engineered European oak floors
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning, back-to-base security
– Close to buses/schools, easy access to Manly and Mosman beaches
Best suited for:
Families of all ages who love to entertain and enjoy a contemporary indoor/outdoor lifestyle, in a prestige location.