Why you’ll love it:
Wonderfully peaceful and private yet positioned for absolute convenience within a brief stroll to Top Ryde, this apartment is a rare and exciting gem. Part of a boutique block of four, it’s saturated in sunshine with a vast open plan indoor/outdoor flow and elevated urban vistas.
– Spacious living/dining room with timber floorboards
– Open-plan kitchen/dining area flows out to balcony
– Stone benchtops, sleek appliances, Bosch dishwasher
– Sunny north-facing balcony with residential outlooks
– Bedrooms with mirrored built-ins, main with ceiling fan
– Bright fully tiled bathroom with bathtub and shower
– Internal laundry facilities, security entrance, fresh paint
– Air-conditioning unit, desirable single lock-up garage
– Ready to move straight into or rent for strong returns
– Stroll to Top Ryde shopping, restaurants and cinema
Best suited for:
Professional couples or small families who value space, light, peace, privacy and convenience to shopping, dining and entertainment.