Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
Set amidst some of Roseville’s finest residences in a blue-ribbon east side walk-rail location, this spacious period home defines the perfect blend of exquisite traditional detail, stylish modern updates and private outdoor entertaining with treetop views.
– Elegant formal living with beautiful period features
– French doors flow seamlessly to large covered verandah
– Refined formal dining room with gorgeous domed ceiling
– Family room and casual dining open to alfresco setting
– Entertaining deck with treetop outlook and level lawn
– Modern open-plan stone kitchen with quality appliances
– Charming master with bay window seat, robes and fan
– Four additional double bedrooms, two family bathrooms
– Air-conditioning, laundry, tandem garage with workshop
– Roseville Public zone, walk Roseville College or shops
Best suited for:
Families looking for a fabulous character property, footsteps to Roseville shops and rail, and in an affordable price range.