Why you’ll love it:
A quintessential family home in the traditional Queenslander style, this substantial residence promises functional daily living, sprawling entertaining and an abundance of light and character. Walking distances to parklands, Lutwyche Shopping Centre, Inner City Busway, Wooloowin train station and located in the Kedron State High School catchments.
– Large 810sqm block on two lots, city views
– Fresh white interiors, VJ timber wall panelling
– High detailed ceilings, polished timber floors
– Formal lounge and separate dining room
– Open plan kitchen with pristine bench tops
– Gas stainless steel appliances, dishwasher
– Wide North facing deck overlooking garden
– Main bedroom, built-in, ensuite, window seat
– Deluxe bathrooms, huge rumpus, storage
– Air conditioning, double carport, garage
Best suited for:
Families seeking a substantial character home on large block with generous living and entertaining spaces in a convenient location accessible to the CBD.