Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
Set on a sizable 758sqm and boasting an elevated position above Lane Cove National Park, this architecturally re-designed home has been renovated with space and functionality in mind. Positioned moments to walking trails, schools, transport and Chatswood’s cosmopolitan lifestyle.
– Picturesque, leafy outlook over Lane Cove National Park
– Harmonious flow between indoor and outdoor living space
– Renovated home, architecturally redesigned by Y.B.C Group
– Generous living area opens to large deck with northerly aspect
– Granite kitchen, integrated dishwasher, Highland gas appliances
– Exquisite master suite boasts private balcony and spa ensuite
– Himalayan sandstone alfresco area, ideal for outdoor meals
– Landscaped garden complete with water feature and cabana
– Jarrah timber floors, oversized garage, two parking bays
Best suited for:
Families who appreciate the tranquillity in natural outlooks and enjoy sharing and entertaining with family and friends.