5/33 Anzac Avenue Cammeray
City Convenience in a Leafy Parkside Setting.
Parkside living at its most convenient, this bright one-bedroom security apartment is part of a well-maintained low-rise building superbly central to both Cammeray Village and Neutral Bay.
Welcoming an abundance of natural light, striking original steel framed windows and doors bring sunshine and the surrounding greenery inward. Recently revitalized, fresh paint and new carpet create a stylish base to be personalized by the new owner. Perched on the top floor, there is also off-street parking available.
Neighboring the wide open spaces of Anzac Park, stroll to local coffee shops and express city buses on both Miller Street and Falcon Street. A fabulous opportunity for first home owners and investors alike, capitalise on the close proximity to popular restaurants, bars and shopping precincts.
– Combined lounge and dining opening onto a balcony
– Light blue kitchen cabinets, outlook from the kitchen sink- Oversized bedroom with built-ins and room for a study nook
– Pastel mosaic tiles in the tidy bathroom, shared laundry
– Off-street parking/LUG, intercom, small block of only 8
– 350m to city bus stop and just 400m to Stockland Cammeray
– 500m to Cammeray Golf Club, 800m to Big Bear Neutral Bay
– Gentle walk into Crows Nest and the North Sydney CBD
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Street View