16/68 Bradleys Head Road Mosman
Harbour and city skyline views.
Why you’ll love it:
This original 1960s one-bedroom apartment enjoys an elevated first floor position with expansive harbour & city skyline views and is situated in a secure strata building with an internally accessed lock-up garage and store room on separate title.
The open-plan living extends to a barbecue balcony with a spectacular harbour aspect and the generous sized bedroom offers stunning views, built-in robe and white tiled ensuite with bathtub. The fully renovated light-filled kitchen has ample bench and cupboard space along with a near new gas cooktop and oven.
With its convenient location, panoramic harbour views and enormous potential for further improvement, this apartment provides the perfect opportunity for home buyers and property investors. Property also available furnished.
– Expansive local district, Sydney Harbour and CBD skyline views
– Generous open living / dining area extends to a barbecue balcony
– Double-bedroom with built-in robe, ensuite and iconic outlook
– Lock-up garage with storage and internal access on separate title
– Short stroll to parklands, schools, shops, cafes and transport
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Street View