14 David Place Seaforth
Amidst some of Seaforth’s finest estates is this amazing and frozen in time opportunity. Straight out of the swinging sixties this single level double brick original classic would have been quite the entertainer. The good news is that it can still live up to that charm.
Set discreetly on the elevated cliff position over Seaforth Cres and without a care in the world, and no chance of ever being built out.
* Incredible bay water views directly facing North westerly
* Huge entertaining patio and pool deck
* Solid in-ground swimming pool
* Four bedrooms, three of which have water views
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
* Sundrenched combined living, dining and fireplace with timber floors
* Oversized garage with internal workshop, additional carport and car space
* Huge under house store rooms
With crystal clear views up through Peach Tree Bay and Middle Harbour, and vision around to Seaforth Bluff.
- 4 Bed
- 2 Bath
- 2 Garage
- Street View