9 Wallara Street Balmoral
Spacious family home bordering parkland.
Why you’ll love it:
Positioned amongst quality properties, this spacious family home basks in natural light and enjoys a well-conceived layout designed to capture garden, pool and local parkland outlooks. It’s a short walk to the Bulimba precinct, close to CBD and in Bulimba State School catchment.
– Positioned in a peaceful and leafy quiet cul-de-sac
– Set on 684sqm of land ideal for families of all ages
– Stone kitchen with windows opening to alfresco
– Plus, stainless steel appliances, two ovens, dishwasher
– Master on each level has an ensuite and walk-in robes
– Air-conditioning and cooling ceilings fans, storage
– Large swimming pool, access to the park at the rear
– Generous living spaces, polished timber floors
– Study/office or sixth bedroom with built in robes
– Double garage with electric roller door
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a spacious home offering scope to personalise, set in a family-friendly village neighbourhood with all the convenience of an inner-city Brisbane address.
- 4 Bed
- 4 Bath
- Land 684 m²
- 2 Garage
Inspections and Auctions
- Street View
Ask a question about this property