9/42 Ben Boyd Road Neutral Bay
Spacious top floor apartment with breathtaking views.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
Capturing panoramic views across to Fort Denison, Sydney Harbour Bridge and the CBD skyline, this immaculately renovated home is ideal for anyone who loves to entertain with panache with sole and exclusive use of the private, romantic rooftop deck.
– Open-plan layout with sun-dappled balcony and views
– High ceilings amplify the airy ambience of the home
– Sole use of 50sqm outdoor rooftop entertainment deck
– Gas and stone kitchen, island bench and breakfast bar
– Water views from master, luxe ensuite, walk-in robes
– Chic family bathroom has a double shower, storage
– Marble flooring throughout and plantation shutters
– Hidden European laundry with Asko dishwasher
– Gas-heating bayonets, undercover parking for one car
– Just moments to Hayes Street ferry and parklands
Best suited for:
Lovers of a low-maintenance urban and harbourside lifestyle, close to all the essentials of life.
Water rates | $184 pq approx.
Council rates | $264 pq approx.
Strata rates | $985 pq approx.
- 2 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Floor Area is 147 m²
- Street View
Ask a question about this property