9/35 Kitchener Street Coorparoo
Fully renovated top floor apartment near rail and cafes.
Why you’ll love it:
Recently renovated to impeccable standards, this apartment offers a lifestyle of relaxed contemporary elegance and cosmopolitan convenience. Stay in and enjoy superb open plan indoor/outdoor entertaining or step out and stroll to buses, rail and Coorparoo Square.
– Spacious living/dining room with timber-style floors
– Covered balcony with elevated leafy district outlooks
– Separate kitchen/dining room with stone bench tops
– Sleek stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
– Generous bright bedrooms both with built-in robes
– Pristine light-filled bathroom with bathtub and shower
– Handy separate W/C plus internal laundry facilities
– Air conditioning, lovely breezes, tandem garaging
– Stroll to parks, cafes, restaurants and Woolworths
– Near Coorparoo State School, rapid CBD access
Best suited for:
Professional couples or young families who value pristine light-filled living a stroll to transport and cosmopolitan amenities.
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 2 Garage
- Street View
Ask a question about this property