8 Thrushton Street Greenslopes
Charming inner city Queenslander in cul-de-sac.
Why you’ll love it:
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, this welcoming character residence harmonises inner city living with period charm. Attractively revitalised, the property offers further scope to extend and capitalise on its convenient location and access to first-rate amenities.
– Landscaped gardens with mature trees and plantings
– High ceilings, VJ walls and ceiling fans throughout
– Return verandah wraps around two sides of the home
– Granite kitchen, induction cooktop, Miele dishwasher
– Sizeable under house storage with room to expand
– Air conditioning in two bedrooms and living space
– Solar heating and a four-kilowatt solar system
– Remote access security gate and fully fenced garden
– Walk to stones corner precinct, day care centres
– Five kilometres to CBD, great transport and schools
Best suited for:
The property is ideal for families looking for a character home that’s ready to move-in right away while offering scope to expand.
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 2 Garage
- Street View
Ask a question about this property