8 Sydney Avenue Camp Hill
Tour this home
Brilliant potential to capitalise on a popular locality.
Why you’ll love it:
Occupying 640sqm of ground, this original post war home is habitable delivering a golden opportunity to investigate the opportunity and scope to renovate, extend construct a bespoke home or sub-divide (STCA), astute buyers will recognise the opportunity immediately.
– Tranquil and leafy suburb offering value for money
– Positioned amongst established and new homes
– Situated in a quiet and prestigious no-through avenue
– Exclusive address located 8km from Brisbane CBD
– Child-care, good public and private schools are nearby
– Beautiful Seven Hills Bushland Reserve is close by
– Village shops include a quality gourmet supermarket
– Close to Camp Hill Marketplace and Martha Street
– Near Westfield Carindale and Coorparoo Square
– Freeway to the Gold Coast is easily accessed
Best suited for:
Families, investors and developers seeking a property with scope to capitalise on its location and landholding.
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Street View
Ask a question about this property