75 Effingham Street Tarragindi
Beautiful family home with leafy elevation and city views.
Why you’ll love it:
Enviably located in easily one of Tarragindi’s finest streets, and within the sought-after Wellers Hill precinct, this light filled modern home presents relaxed living with the opportunity to grow in the future and enhance for added floorspace and value.
– Elevated leafy rear aspect captures city skyline views
– Spacious open plan living flows to a large rear deck
– Legal height area downstairs with room to build under
– Beautifully presented electric kitchen with island bench
– Master bedroom has walk-in robe, ensuite and balcony
– Main bathroom including bath, separate powder room
– Air-conditioning and polished timber floors throughout
– Auto double garage with through access to rear garden
– Near parks, cafes and just 10mins to the CBD
– Walk to St Elizabeth’s Primary, Wellers Hill State School
– Easy access to major bus routes, bike tracks and M3
Best suited for:
Families looking for a home of style and functionality with scope to capitalise in a premium location just 7km from the CBD.
- 3 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 405 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View
Ask a question about this property