73 Salkeld Street Tarragindi
Roomy single-level entertainer in a parkland setting.
Why you’ll love it:
Embracing single-level living, this charming home is defined by generous light-filled interiors, polished timber floors and open plan indoor/outdoor entertaining. It enjoys a secure level garden overlooking Vinray Street Park and a convenient position near cafes and schools.
– Open-plan kitchen and spacious living/dining room
– Sleek kitchen bench tops including a breakfast bar
– Gas stainless steel appliances plus a dishwasher
– Huge covered deck for all-weather entertaining
– Lush level secure garden ideal for children and dogs
– Three generous bedrooms, main with a built-in robe
– Light-filled fully tiled bathroom including a bathtub
– Casement windows, air-conditioning, parking space
– Move-in ready, scope to build dream home (STCA)
– Near Wellers Hill School and St Elizabeth Primary
Best suited for:
Young families seeking a move-in ready home in a desirable position with potential to extend and add value over time.
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Street View
Ask a question about this property