72 Jellicoe Street Coorparoo
All inspections are by private appointment only.
Auction Location: https://auctionnow.com.au/properties/58714#/.
Auction bidding link located in the floorplans and tours section as an external link.
Why you’ll love it:
Sitting on a generous 607sqm level block of land with a 15.2m frontage, the home backs onto parklands, ready for a new family to move in and enjoy, whilst offering potential to personalise, expand or transform into a property ideal for growth and capital gain.
– Well located in a sought-after leafy inner-city suburb
– Family friendly and community-oriented locality
– Private with no neighbours to the rear of the property
– All-seasons outdoor entertainment deck, storage
– Older style timber kitchen with an electric stove
– Some character features, high ceilings and fans
– Walk to train station and Coorparoo Square
– Easy access to Gateway Motorway and SE Freeway
– Five kilometres to CBD, popular schools are close by
Best suited for:
The property is ideal for a young family looking for a home with character and offering scope to personalise and create their dream property.
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 607 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View
Ask a question about this property