7 Lennox Street Gordon
Land of opportunity in peaceful walk rail enclave.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
First time offered to the market in 38 years, this beautifully-maintained, solid family home offers exciting potential to update, extend or rebuild. Set on a 1,163sqm parcel with wide 23m frontage in a tightly held east side address, you simply can’t go wrong.
– Spacious living room with Heat’n’Glo gas fireplace
– Dining and family rooms enjoy tranquil leafy outlooks
– Sunny eat-in kitchen updated with stone benchtops
– Established garden with terrace and saltwater pool
– Large master plus three further bedrooms with robes
– Light-filled renovated bathroom, laundry with shower
– High ceilings, ducted air-conditioning, ample storage
– Rinnai Infinity on-demand gas hot water, workshop
– Lock-up garage plus carport, Killara High catchment
– Walk to rail, shops and Gordon East Public School
Best suited for:
Those looking for a home with outstanding potential, with easy access to the CBD, transport, shopping centres and schools.
- 4 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 1,163 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View
Ask a question about this property