7/152 Raglan Street Mosman
Light-filled living in a boutique block near great cafes.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
Part of a boutique block of twelve within a level stroll to cosmopolitan Mosman village, this beloved apartment is on the market for the first time in close to 40 years. Basking in a sunny north aspect, it has recently been refreshed yet offers scope to personalise and capitalise.
– Vast indoor/outdoor flow in private leafy setting
– Spacious living/dining room with cream carpet
– Wide balcony with North Sydney skyline glimpses
– Separate kitchen with functional appliances
– Lovely bedrooms, light-filled bathroom, bathtub
– Single lock-up garage, large storeroom on title
– First floor, full brick, impressively low strata levies
– Rapid access to the CBD by bus, ferry or car
– Central to Balmoral Beach and Clifton Gardens
– Stroll to shops, supermarkets, cafes, fine dining
Best suited for:
Professional couples, active downsizers and astute investors who value space, light and a
cosmopolitan address within in an easy walk to all the essentials.
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Street View
Ask a question about this property