66 Boundary Road Camp Hill
Immaculately renovated family home.
Why you’ll love it:
Bright, spacious and immaculately presented, this charming renovated property invites a relaxed feeling the moment you step inside. Seamlessly transition from indoor and outdoor entertaining through huge bifold doors opening off the kitchen and dining areas to the large covered outdoor deck. With three generous sized bedrooms, two bathrooms and plenty of under-house storage, this beautiful home is one not to miss.
– Sleek open plan indoor/outdoor entertaining
– Spacious living/dining room with beautiful timber flooring
– Massive kitchen with island bench and butler’s pantry
– Gas stainless steel appliances, kitchen servery window
– Covered entertainers’ deck with leafy outlook
– Generously sized bedrooms with ceiling fans
– Spacious master with walk in robe and ensuite
– Lock up garage, additional carport and laundry room
– Walk to schools, parks and Martha St precinct
Best suited for:
Young professionals and families who want to move straight in with nothing to do, who want a practical and functional layout with entertaining at heart, while only being 5kms from the CBD.
- 3 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 632 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View
Ask a question about this property