65 Tramore Street Rocklea
Fabulously located and superbly renovated family home.
Why you’ll love it:
Enviably positioned facing Kookaburra Park, this immaculately presented, and sympathetically renovated property retains a number of original character features combined with contemporary styling and beautifully appointed to embrace modern family living.
– Spacious, functional, comfortable airy open-floor plan
– Very private set-on a quiet street opposite a park
– Two of the four bedrooms enjoy leafy views to the park
– French doors connect the front deck with the bedrooms
– Vast entertainers’ deck overlooking private rear garden
– Bi-folds open to the outdoors via kitchen/living areas
– Second level enjoys polished hardwood timber flooring
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning in upstairs area
– Guest accommodation with ensuite and kitchenette
– Short walk to trains and buses, childrens’ playground
Best suited for:
Growing families of all ages who love the outdoors and seeking an affordable home in a family-friendly neighbourhood close to Brisbane CBD.
- 4 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 405 m²
- 2 Carport
- Street View
Ask a question about this property