64 Chester Street Teneriffe
Victorian era home located high on Teneriffe Hill.
Why you’ll love it:
It is almost impossible to find a house on a 511sq block with a 13m frontage in Teneriffe, let alone one on Teneriffe Hill. Incredible opportunity to create your own dream home, rather than buying someone else’s idea of it.
– Upper Chester Street location, high on Teneriffe Hill
– Opportunity to develop and incorporate expansive views
– Victoria era character home with many original features
– 140 year old fireplace spanning two levels
– Hoop pine floorboards and soaring 12 foot ceilings
– Cooling breezes flow through well-designed home
– Large floorplan with multiple living areas
– Located walking distance from Calile Hotel and James St
– Close to Gasworks, New Farm Park and easy walk to river
– Five minutes to Brisbane CBD and tunnel link to airport
Best suited for:
Professional couples or growing families looking for an upmarket address. Perfect if you want to own a piece of Brisbane history.
- 3 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 511 m²
- 3 Garage
- Street View
Ask a question about this property