63 Moreton Street Norman Park
Wide leafy street surrounded by parks, close to cafes and restaurants.
Why you’ll love it;
Immaculately kept and presenting as new’ the property has been maintained to a high standard across two levels, with the indoor-outdoor living spaces generously proportioned. This unique home has been designed and built as two separate dwellings, each level has its own living amenities, outdoor entertaining and parking.
– Four bedrooms, all with built-in robes
– Split system air-conditioning
– Granite kitchens, dishwashers, modern appliances
– Polished timber floors, sliding glass doors to timber decks
– Single garage with additional car port, off-street parking
– Access to landscaped, fully fenced backyard from both levels
– Separate electricity meters
– 4km to Brisbane CBD
– Wide leafy street surrounded by parks
– Short walk to cafes, restaurants and schools
Best suited for;
Perfect for the savvy investor or for a growing family living arrangement.
- 4 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 405 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport
- Street View
Ask a question about this property