63 Bradleys Head Road Mosman
Landmark Federation residence near Mosman village.
Why you’ll love it
A decadent showpiece of Federation architecture that’s been lovingly updated, ‘Trelawney’ is a landmark residence a stroll to Mosman village. The c1903 home boasts grand formal and informal entertaining, a palatial parents’ retreat and Harbour Bridge and Opera House views.
– High ornate ceilings, timber floors and leadlight windows
– Formal lounge and separate formal dining with fireplaces
– Open plan gas kitchen/dining room, marble bench tops
– Stainless steel European appliances, huge casual living
– Poolside alfresco entertaining and garden entertaining
– Generous bedrooms with built-ins, huge main bedroom
– Master suite with dressing room and sumptuous ensuite
– New Year’s Eve vantage point from huge top floor living
– Enormous under-house storage and wine cellar space
– Double garage, additional secure off-street parking
Best suited for
Growing families seeking the ultimate Mosman lifestyle complete with a rich sense of history.
Council rates: $911 pq
Water rates: $172 pq
- 5 Bed
- 3 Bath
- 2 Garage
- Street View
Ask a question about this property