58 Bracken Street Moorooka
A slice of heaven with mountain views.
Why you’ll love it:
Enjoy a sought-after lifestyle with this home positioned a short stroll to parklands, the Tarragindi Reserve, various transport options and the amenities of Moorooka Marketplace. This charming residence captures sweeping district views to Mt Coot-tha from an elevated corner setting in a convenient, quiet, family-friendly street.
– On a landscaped 397sqm block with year-round breezes
– Spacious open-plan living area and island kitchen
– Scenic mountain views from the lounge, kitchen and dining area
– Polished floorboards, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, sky lights and window shutters
– Up to five bedrooms with built-ins plus ensuite to master
– Two family bathrooms, one with bath, internal laundry
– Rear deck and secure gardens
– Outdoor wood-fire pizza oven
– Remote double garage with ample storage and internal access
– Pathway at end of street through to Tarragindi Road
– Shops, cafes, buses and schools nearby
Best suited for:
Young families or downsizers looking to move into an ever-popular precinct with conveniences and green spaces within walking distance.
- 5 Bed
- 3 Bath
- Land 397 m²
- 2 Garage
Inspections and Auctions
- Street View
Ask a question about this property