56 Downes Street Tarragindi
Entry level home in enviable location.
Why you’ll love it:
Perfectly positioned on a quiet street and surrounded by quality homes, this much loved family home represents an ideal opportunity for renovators to enter a tightly-held market or first home buyers to secure a comfortable three bedroom home.
– Open living room flows to alfresco entertaining deck
– Modern kitchen with gas appliances and ample storage
– Generous sized bedrooms and well-appointed bathroom
– Additional under house storage room and single carport
– Fully fenced 607m2 block with spacious rear garden
– Access to St Elizabeth’s Primary and Wellers Hill State Schools
– Within close proximity to kindergartens and family parks
– Walking distance to local bus stops and city bikeways
– Six kilometres from Brisbane Central Business District
Best suited for:
Families seeking an immaculate entry level home in a family-friendly enclave with renovation, extension or rebuild opportunities.
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 607 m²
- Street View
Ask a question about this property