50 Charles Street Ryde
Charming low maintenance property close to Putney Village.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
Lovingly held by one owner for 30 years, this classic brick home offers a unique opportunity to enter a highly desirable neighbourhood. Light filled interiors and a single level floorplan will appeal to insightful young families or downsizers alike.
– Set in lovely gardens with mature plantings and lawns
– Charming lounge and dining area has a gas fireplace
– Sunny kitchen with Ilve six burner cooktop and oven
– Light and airy, neat bathroom includes a skylight
– Sizeable master bedroom has mirrored built-in robes
– High ceilings and original polished timber flooring
– Home designed to enjoy gentle cross flow ventilation
– Well located with good transport and schools nearby
– Close to Putney Village and its vibrant café culture
– Walking distance to bayside parklands and the river
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a convenient address along with a low maintenance home that is ready to move-in and enjoy whilst offering scope to make their own mark and personalise the property.
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 364 m²
- Street View
Ask a question about this property