5/31 Robinson Street Coorparoo
Exciting opportunity in a popular urban locality.
Why you’ll love it:
Positioned in a peaceful location close to Coorparoo Square, this low maintenance unit will appeal to astute entry level buyers or investors recognizing immediately this fabulous investment opportunity currently leased at $340 per week.
– Situated in arguably one of Brisbane’s best suburbs
– Area undergoing lots of renovations and regeneration
– Affordable and liveable inner city leafy location
– Solidly constructed building with lawned spaces
– Open-plan living and dining opens to a balcony
– Tidy kitchen and bathroom offers scope to refresh
– Two overly large bedrooms include built-in robes
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning in the living area
– Broad appeal to investors and entry level buyers
– Short walk to transport and Coorparoo square
Best suited for:
Entry level buyers and investors seeking a solid investment property or first home capitalizing on its convenient and popular location.
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Floor Area is 48 m²
- Street View
Ask a question about this property