49 Laura Street Tarragindi
King-size 842sqm block for park loving families.
Why you’ll love it:
A rare opportunity to own an enormous single residential block on over 842sqm land with a 22.3m frontage fronting Tarragindi’s most coveted parkland. Offering an abundance of house design options on such a spacious block home in a highly sought-after location, make this your next building site.
– A totally unique knock-down rebuild opportunity
– Family-orientated location opposite Shaftesbury Park
– Massive 22.3m frontage on an 842sqm block
– Located in Wellers Hill State School catchment
– Easy access to M3 freeway and bikeways
– Several well-known cafes just moments away
– Easy to remove post-war home
Best suited for:
Young professionals, builders, investors and families who want to knock-down and build next to parkland in Tarragindi’s most sought after pocket, surrounded by million dollar homes.
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 842 m²
Inspections and Auctions
- Street View
Ask a question about this property