44 Ann Street Willoughby
Prestige home designed to embrace an outdoor lifestyle.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
Gracing the street with a striking contemporary facade, this 2016 architect designed home is an entertainers’ dream, teeming with resort style luxury inside and out. It’s a rare opportunity to capitalise on a huge 896sqm block in Willoughby, perfectly placed moments to Willoughby Park, schools, High Street shops, cafes and dining.
– Built to passive design principles for superior energy efficiency
–Integrated living/dining with bi-fold doors to poolside deck
– Stunning 12 metre long-heated pool, travertine tile surrounds
– Private garden with level lawn, enviable workshop to the rear
– Luxe kitchen, top of the line VZUG & Miele appliances, walk-in pantry
– Huge built-ins to all bedrooms, master and second bed with ensuite
– Versatile stone retreat provides endless opportunities
– Opens to additional entertaining area, barbecue and pizza oven
– Media room, study, underfloor heating, 6KW Solar array
– Air-conditioning, garden irrigation system and lock-up garage
Best suited for:
A family who appreciates modern comforts but most of all loves to embrace outdoor fun with endless weekends entertaining by the barbecue and around the pool.
- 5 Bed
- 4 Bath
- Land 896 m²
- 3 Garage
- Street View
Ask a question about this property