43/35-39 Dumaresq Street Gordon
Impeccable first home or investment near rail and cafes.
Auction Location: On-site.
Why you’ll love it
Part of a stylish modern development, this elevated ground floor apartment has been designed with an emphasis on vast indoor/outdoor entertaining. Peaceful and private yet extremely convenient, short stroll to Gordon village shops, eateries, bus and rail transport makes it a great opportunity for investors.
– Wonderfully spacious living/dining room flows outside
– Covered alfresco entertaining terrace for barbeques
– Stone kitchen, gas stainless steel appliances, dishwasher
– Generous bedroom with mirrored built-in, terrace access
– Stylish fully tiled bathroom with a freestanding bathtub
– Internal laundry facilities, ducted air conditioning, storage
– Video security entrance, lift access, underground parking
– Ready to move straight into or rent out immediately
– Stroll to Woolworths and a wide selection of restaurants
– Convenient to Macquarie, Chatswood and the CBD
Best suited for
Investors and professional couples who value space, style and outstanding convenience.
Council Rates:$326 pq
Water Rates: $172 pq
Strata Rates: $604 pq
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Street View
Ask a question about this property