42 Tiber Street Coorparoo
Exciting entry opportunity in a popular urban locality.
Why you’ll love it:
This classic Queenslander set in a convenient and increasingly popular neighbourhood, is ready to move-in straight away while offering exciting potential for the future to further upgrade, renovate or expand; insightful buyers with a keen eye for capital gain will immediately recognise this fabulous opportunity.
– Entry level home in arguably one of the best suburbs
– Area undergoing lots of renovations and regeneration
– Affordable and liveable inner city leafy location
– Realise the full potential of the home’s convenience
– Well-presented property with character features
– Cooling ceiling fans in living space and bedrooms
– Tidy kitchen with gas cooktop and an electric oven
– Opportunity to occupy, lease, renovate or expand
– Broad appeal to investors and families alike
– Short walk to transport and Coorparoo square
Best suited for:
Families and investors seeking a property with scope to capitalise on its convenient and popular location.
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 396 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View
Ask a question about this property