4 Lana Street Tarragindi
Spacious family home ripe for a modern transformation.
Why you’ll love it:
Capitalise on the elevated position, district views and fabulous potential to renovate, rebuild, develop or move in straightaway. Sited on a 607sqm parcel of land with a sweeping frontage of 23 metres, the home is ideally positioned in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac.
– Great property for raising a young family and pets
– Comfortable, airy, functional and neatly presented
– All seasons entertainer’s alfresco accesses the garden
– Large air-conditioned lounge space, airy sunroom
– Good sized bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
– Modern bathroom, polished hardwood timber flooring
– Neat level grass garden with room for a swimming pool
– Single lock up garage, remote controlled
– Walk to the park and Toohey Forest walking tracks
– Primary schools, bus routes and shops are nearby
– Easy and fast access to M3 Freeway and 6km to CBD
Best suited for:
For young professionals and new families seeking an affordable property in an ultra-convenient location offering scope to move in and enjoy, update, expand or build the dream.
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 607 m²
- Street View
Ask a question about this property