4 Ballandean Street Murarrie
Immaculate family home with dual living potential.
Why you’ll love it;
Positioned at the tip of one of Murarrie’s sought-after streets, this beautifully presented family home is sure to excite all buying types, including investors and growing families alike. The home’s standout feature is the massive entertaining deck, with a North Westerly aspect to the Gateway Bridge and beyond. Capitalise on this excellent opportunity to simply move in with nothing to do, while banking on the future value of owning a large block in the ever-growing suburb of Murarrie.
– Expansive outdoor entertainment area, in-ground saltwater pool
– Stylish kitchen with ample storage and bench space
– Three generous sized bedrooms with built in robes
– Polished timber flooring, air-conditioned living areas
– Dual living potential downstairs, rumpus room, en-suite, kitchenette.
– Beautifully landscaped and private fully fenced backyard
– Double carport, 10,000 litre rainwater tank
– Short walk to public transport, great schools
Best suited for;
Investors and growing families
- 3 Bed
- 2 Bath
- 2 Carport
- Street View
Ask a question about this property