4-6 North Parade Hunters Hill
'Bulwarra' - A unique award-winning private waterfront estate.
Why you’ll love it:
A masterpiece in bespoke design and exquisite aesthetics, this thoughtfully re-imagined sandstone manor links old with new creating a fluid sequence of indoor and outdoor living resulting in an extraordinary residence and enchanting sensibilities.
– Designed by architects N Alwill and Dr S Lesiuk
– Set in Sydney’s historic and oldest garden suburb
– 3,642sqm of north facing land, direct river access
– Chef’s grade island kitchen with Miele appliances
– Private master wing enjoys superb views and facilities
– Library/office has dramatic double-height ceilings
– Central sculptural staircase and custom lighting
– Polished concrete and American oak flooring
– Heated pool and pavilion, covered spa, dining pergola
– Championship tennis court and self-contained guesthouse
– Leasehold boatshed with slipway
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking an impressive private family estate designed by award winning architects created to accommodate large or intimate gatherings.
- 6 Bed
- 5 Bath
- Land 3,642 m²
- 4 Garage
Inspections and Auctions
- Street View
Ask a question about this property