4/5 Lytton Street Cammeray
Top floor boutique charmer in quiet, convenient locale.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
Enjoying a top floor position in a boutique block of four, this apartment exudes a house-like ambience with generous proportions and historic charm. It’s peaceful, private and well-presented with scope to capitalise on its ultra-convenient position a stroll to all the essentials.
– High ceilings, sleek cornices, brick fireplace with gas
– Roomy L-shaped lounge/dining with air conditioning
– Kitchen with gas stainless steel cooking, dishwasher
– Flexible sunroom, study, guest room or living space
– Bedrooms with leafy outlooks and air conditioning
– Neat and tidy light-filled bathroom with a bathtub
– Internal laundry facilities, security entrance, storage
– Garage with mezzanine storage and work benches
– Central to Neutral Bay, North Sydney and the CBD
– Stroll to bus, St Leonards Park, shops, cafes, schools
Best suited for:
Professional couples, small families or active downsizers who value peace, privacy, historic charm and exceptional convenience to work and cosmopolitan attractions.
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Street View
Ask a question about this property