4/36 Andrew Street Balmoral
Spectacular treetop townhouse, low body corp.
Why you’ll love it:
Bask in the natural light, lovely breezes and enjoy the well-conceived layout positioned to capture the essence of the local bushland whilst enjoying the symphony of native birdsong. It’s a short walk to the Bulimba precinct, close to CBD and transport options.
– Presenting a resort-style lifestyle close to the city
– Delightfully convenient family friendly neighbourhood
– Expansive all seasons outdoor entertainment deck
– Offering a low-maintenance airy open plan layout
– Renovated gas and stone kitchen with a dishwasher
– Three double bedrooms all include built-in wardrobes
– Master suite has an ensuite, powder room, new blinds
– Living space is air-conditioned
– Barbeque area available to residents, secure parking
– Fast access to City Cat ferry and Gateway Motorway
Best suited for:
Young professionals and new families seeking a resort-style townhouse in a family-friendly village neighbourhood with all the convenience of an inner-city Brisbane address.
Body corporate rates | $555.03 pq approx.
- 3 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 152 m²
- Street View
Ask a question about this property