36 Shakespeare Street Bulimba
Timeless Queenslander in a premier inner-city location.
Why you’ll love it:
Northerly aspect provides summer breeze and winter warmth, with views across the Brisbane river to Hamilton. This original workers cottage has been beautifully renovated with history dating back to 1911. Showcasing classic character features such as VJ walls, high ceilings and polished flooring, unfolding into functional family spaces.
– Situated in “Poets’ Corner” a sought-after Bulimba Street
– Set on 405m2 block with mature sub-tropical gardens
– Open-plan layout transitions to a generous verandah
– Sizeable, open layout kitchen with plenty of storage
– Air-conditioning and ceiling fans offer climate control
– Home office / studio space downstairs with bathroom
– Ultra-convenient location, close to Oxford Street
– An array of amenities, boutique shops, cafes, cinemas
– Excellent transport options and Bulimba ferry terminal
– Set-in the catchment zone for Bulimba State School
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a character property in a family-friendly village neighbourhood with the style and convenience of a Bulimba address.
- 3 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 405 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View
Ask a question about this property