Enter your details below to receive monthly local market insights and sales.
Seaforth 34 Ponsonby Parade
Sun washed family home of superb scale and quality.
Why you’ll love it
This beautifully finished residence embraces a prime rear north outlook and sets an impressive standard in luxury living and entertaining. It’s level 1,290sqm parcel is no more than a stroll from Seaforth’s village shops, boutique cafes and city transport.
– Smartly styled interiors enriched with abundant natural light
– Seamless flow to all-weather alfresco area, mosaic tiled pool
– Front terrace captures Middle Harbour and city skyline views
– Sunlit balcony overlooks full sized north-south tennis court
– Miele appointed induction kitchen boasts 40mm stone surfaces
– Five top floor bedrooms, two with ensuites, dedicated office
– Master features gorgeous full ensuite glimpsing the harbour
– Self-contained lower level with private entry, stone kitchen
– Timber floors and high ceilings through multiple living zones
– Jetmaster gas fireplace, internal access to dual car garage
Best suited for
Families, entertainers, growing families and multi-generational living.
Council rates $931pq
Water rates $172pq
- 6 Bed
- 5 Bath
- Land 1,290 m²
- 3 Garage
- Street View