32 Swain Street Holland Park West
Spacious character home set-on 642sqm with city views.
Why you’ll love it:
This instantly appealing and charming character property is ready to enjoy as is, while presenting boundless potential and offering an abundance of possibilities attractive to a wide range of buyers, including investors, families and developers.
– Sitting within an LMR zone and conveniently located
– Setback and located in a pleasant quiet street
– Both front and rear gardens have expansive lawns
– Some character features are retained in the home
– Modern and spacious kitchen with electric cooking
– Generously sized open-plan living and dining layout
– Large and airy master bedroom has built-in wardrobes
– High ceilings and polished timber flooring throughout
– Lower level space ideal for a games room or workshop
– Land dimensions 12.8m frontage x 50.3m
– Stroll to shops, cafes, transport, parks and schools
Best suited for:
A wide range of purchasers including families, investors or developers seeking an opportunity offering scope to renovate, rebuild or develop.
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 642 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Street View
Ask a question about this property