32 Miawela Street Seven Hills
All inspections are by private appointment only.
Why you’ll love it:
Nestled behind manicured hedges and set on 610sqm piece of land, this delightful home will appeal to those who enjoy entertaining and a relaxed indoor/outdoor lifestyle, it’s ready for a new family to move in and enjoy, whilst offering potential to value add.
– Conveniently located in a leafy inner-city suburb
– Welcoming and neighbourly locality with a great vibe
– Potential to add value with the addition of a pool
– Three of the four bedrooms complete with built-ins
– Large outdoor entertainment deck and great storage
– Two airy living areas each transition to the outdoors
– Kitchen with stone benchtops and a breakfast bar
– Luxe family bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
– Reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans
– Easy access to Gateway Motorway and SE Freeway
– Five kilometres to CBD, great transport options
– Walking distance to Seven Hills State School
Best suited for:
The property is ideal for a young family looking for a home that’s fresh and comfortable whilst offering scope to add value.
- 4 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 610 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View
Ask a question about this property