3/23 Halstead Street Coorparoo
Spacious light-filled living in a cosmopolitan location.
Why you’ll love it;
Perched on the second floor of a boutique block of four, this apartment embraces a lovely open plan indoor/outdoor design with plenty of space and light. It’s enviably placed a stroll to Coorparoo village shops, supermarkets, cafes and nightlife, as well as schools, bus and rail.
– Vast living/dining room with timber-style flooring
– Open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Kitchen includes handy stainless steel dishwasher
– Balcony with east aspect, elevated district views
– Generous bedrooms, neat and tidy bathroom
– Well-presented with scope to enhance/capitalise
– Near Woolworths, Coles and Aldi supermarkets
– Stroll to schools including Coorparoo State School
– Central to Stones Corner and Westfield Carindale
– Rapid access to the CBD by bus, rail or car
Best suited for;
Professional couples, first home buyers or investors seeking a bright, open apartment within a stroll to cosmopolitan amenities.
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Street View
Ask a question about this property