3/1 Lower Bent Street Neutral Bay
Architectural triumph in a blue-ribbon enclave.
Why you’ll love it:
Showcasing brilliance of design this light washed residence exhibits a refined elegance, a timeless colour palette and the finest of finishes complemented by an integrated wrap-around landscaped garden assuring the property is an entertainer’s dream.
– Residence with wrap-around designer garden
– Light soaked kitchen, dining, living open-plan layout
– Floor-to-ceiling glass doors transition to outdoors
– High ceilings and LED spotlights enhance airy ambience
– Gas/Caesarstone kitchen with high-end appliances
– Vast master suite has a private sun soaked terrace
– Chic bathrooms, ensuites and freestanding bathtubs
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning, laundry and storage
– Video intercom system, garage with remote access
– Transport, shopping precincts and eateries nearby
Best suited for:
Those seeking a brand new architect designed property featuring outdoor entertainment spaces, whist delivering a close to everything address. Perfect for downsizers, investors and its ability to lock up and leave.
*Images and information may be generic across the building and may not apply to any one particular townhouse.
- 3 Bed
- 2 Bath
- 2 Garage
- Street View
Ask a question about this property