29 Prince Albert Street Mosman
Federation family estate in a blue-ribbon precinct.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
Capturing panoramic vistas of Sydney’s iconic skyline, this grand Federation property held by the same family for over two decades is brimming with graceful period charm blending effortlessly with refined modern finishes creating a timeless masterpiece.
– Surrounded by superb homes of the same period
– Embraced by landscaped and manicured gardens
– The conservatory’s French doors access the grounds
– Open plan Miele kitchen has a large walk-in pantry
– Family living and dining transition to the alfresco
– Formal rooms include elegant marble fireplaces
– Tastefully tiled bathrooms, ensuite and powder room
– Soaring 3.3m ceilings, zoned ducted air conditioning
– Wine cellar, under house workshop and lots of storage
– Garaging for two cars accessed via the rear laneway
Best suited for:
Professionals and families seeking a matchless property delivering unparalleled style, sophistication and elegance within a prized location.
- 4 Bed
- 3 Bath
- 2 Garage
Inspections and Auctions
- INSPECTIONThursday 01 Oct12:00 PM - 12:30 PMAdd to calendar
- INSPECTIONSaturday 03 Oct12:00 PM - 12:30 PMAdd to calendar
- INSPECTIONThursday 08 Oct12:00 PM - 12:30 PMAdd to calendar
- INSPECTIONSaturday 10 Oct12:00 PM - 12:30 PMAdd to calendar
- INSPECTIONThursday 15 Oct12:00 PM - 12:30 PMAdd to calendar
- INSPECTIONSaturday 17 Oct12:00 PM - 12:30 PMAdd to calendar
- INSPECTIONThursday 22 Oct12:00 PM - 12:30 PMAdd to calendar
- INSPECTIONSaturday 24 Oct11:30 AM - 12:00 PMAdd to calendar
- AUCTIONSaturday 24 Oct12:00 PMAdd to calendar
- Street View
Ask a question about this property