28 Windmill Street Tarragindi
Spacious family home ripe for a modern transformation.
Why you’ll love it:
Backing onto beautiful bushland and positioned on a quiet cul-de-sac, this tidy post-war home sprawls across 615sqm and is bursting with potential.
– Stunning bushland backdrop offering privacy
– Only one owner since the original construction
– Good sized bedrooms with hardwood flooring
– Quiet cul-de-sac, easy access to Toohey Forest
– Large additional storage space under the home
– Ornate cornicing and charming features
– Located in Wellers Hill State School catchment
– Walk to multiple parks and bikeways
– Several cafes and amenities located nearby
– Easy and fast access to M3 Freeway and 6km to CBD
Best suited for:
Young families seeking an entry-level home in a premium location or the perfect over-sized block to knock-down and rebuild.
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 615 m²
- Street View
Ask a question about this property