28 Vista Street Mosman
Federation entertainer with designer interiors and garden.
Why you’ll love it:
Showcasing classic black and white Pamela Makin interiors and sculpted Peter Fudge gardens that are like a living work of art, this freestanding c1908 Federation home, RoseLea, is the epitome of timeless elegance. It’s a brief stroll to cafes and the Fourth Village Providore.
– High ornate ceilings, white walls and timber floorboards
– Formal and informal living, lounge with gas fireplace
– Gourmet open-plan French Hampton-style kitchen
– Stone benchtops, gas stainless steel Miele appliances
– Beautifully tiled living/dining space with striking atrium
– Indoor/outdoor entertaining with designer garden view
– Generous bedrooms, light-filled fully tiled bathrooms
– Ducted air-conditioning, potential for offstreet parking
– Tranquil and private with an abundance of natural light
– New solar panels with blackout back up Tesla battery
Best suited for:
Those seeking an elegant yet functional family masterpiece with an abundance of space and light. Perfect for young families, executive professionals and downsizers.
Water rates | $179 pq approx.
Council rates | $474 pq approx.
- 3 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Street View
Ask a question about this property