28 Rhodes Avenue Naremburn
St Cuthbert's Rectory Federation manor on 966sqm.
Why you’ll love it:
A triumph in lifestyle living that blends vivid period charm with spectacular entertaining spaces, this exquisite Federation manor provides ample accommodation for growing families. Be wowed by its elegance, manicured grounds and huge land in a prized position.
– High ornate ceilings, original timber floors, leadlighting
– Formal rooms flow to the verandah via French doors
– Vast open-plan indoor/outdoor flow, marble fireplaces
– Stainless steel benchtops, marble island breakfast bar
– Level-manicured gardens, gas-heated pool, rumpus
– Covered alfresco entertaining with woodfire barbeque
– Generous bedrooms, built-in robes, main with ensuite
– Stylish light-filled bathrooms, heating, air-conditioning
– Home office, study, wine cellar, storage, garaging
– Supreme privacy, central to Chatswood and CBD
Best suited for:
Families who value a strong sense of history, outstanding living and entertaining spaces and having plenty of room for themselves, extended family, domestic staff or overseas guests.
- 6 Bed
- 3 Bath
- 2 Garage
- Street View
Ask a question about this property