27 Bodalla Street Norman Park
Peaceful waterfront living in the heart of Brisbane.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
This tranquil and relaxed waterside haven offers a versatile and family friendly floor plan, whilst enjoying a private jetty on Norman Creek along with easy access to the Brisbane River, plus the property is within walking distance to well renowned private schools, shopping precincts and public transport.
– Set on 465sqm of riverfront land and private jetty
– Situated in a serene cul-de-sac just 2.5km from CBD
– Surrounded by established trees and beautiful homes
– Open plan layout flows to an impressive outdoor deck
– Upper-level private master has walk-ins and an ensuite
– Three multi-purpose rooms include a bathroom
– Ground floor ideal for home office, guests or rumpus
– Cooling ceiling fans, reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Inner-city sanctuary with intercom system and security
– Garage for two cars, fast and easy access to transport
– Walk to Churchie, Norman Park SS and Lourdes Hill
– Easy access to bus, train, citycat and extensive bike paths
Best suited for:
Families seeking a waterside haven in a safe and quiet village atmosphere complete with the amenities and ultra-convenience of inner-city living.
- 3 Bed
- 3 Bath
- Land 465 m²
- 2 Garage
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Aircon
Inspections and Auctions
- Street View
Ask a question about this property