26 Delange Road Putney
Family residence inspired by Federation aesthetics.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
Occupying a five-star peninsular address and underpinned by heritage styling of last century, this architect designed home offers a light filled indoor/outdoor lifestyle ideal for families of any age, it’s well located with shops, schools and transport options nearby.
– Immaculate property with mature gardens and lawns
– High ceilings, timber fretwork, leadlight bay windows
– Formal lounge/dining rooms enjoys a unique fireplace
– Kitchen/living areas open to a big entertainment area
– Stone kitchen, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar
– Master suite has walk-in robes, ensuite, ceiling fans
– Inter-generational retreat connects with the garden
– Double lock-up garage with internal access, storage
– Well located with transport, shops and schools close by
– Ferries and punts nearby, plus excellent cycleways
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a spacious property in a family-oriented neighbourhood with ample space for a family to grow and thrive.
- 5 Bed
- 3 Bath
- Land 594 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View
Ask a question about this property