24 Thompson Street Mosman
Federation family home with harbour views and a pool.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
Enjoying spectacular harbour, city skyline and Harbour Bridge views, this home promises an exceptional family lifestyle. It retains vivid original Federation features while enjoying formal and informal living, indoor/outdoor entertaining, private manicured grounds and a pool.
– High ornate ceilings, leadlight windows, full brick build
– Picture rails, window seats, fireplaces, front verandah
– Spacious formal lounge room, separate formal dining
– Kitchen/family room flows to covered entertaining area
– Stone kitchen, gas stainless steel appliances, dishwasher
– Level manicured garden, pool with fantastic swim jets
– Walk-in wine cellar and ‘man cave’, plenty of storage
– Generous bedrooms and fully tiled light-filled bathrooms
– Exceptional top floor bedroom retreat with Bridge views
– Tandem garaging, near Clifton Gardens and village cafes
Best suited for:
Those seeking the ultimate family home complete with historic charm, harbour views and a desirable location.
- 4 Bed
- 3 Bath
- 2 Garage
- Street View
Ask a question about this property